Simple Steps Prior to Your Child’s Enrollment
1. Visit us, call or email us to set up a school tour. Seeing is believing, which is why we invite you to tour our school before you complete an application.
2. Complete an application. At your tour, we will give you an application to complete. Bring or send your application form to the school with application fee.
3. Register your child. If we jointly decide that Belle Menti Montessori School is a good fit for your child, you’ll need to fill out an enrollment form and complete the registration by paying a non-refundable deposit. If we do not have space available at that moment, or if you are interested in enrolling your child in the future, you can place your child on our waiting list.
4. Enroll. After registering your child, we will provide you with our parent handbook, as well as an enrollment package. This package contains a number of forms (health records, emergency contacts, etc., many of which are required by law) that we collect before we admit your child into our school. Please return these forms, along with the payments outlined in your copy of the application form, prior to your child’s start date.
5. Welcome to Belle Menti Montessori School!